jeux - Re: Mozilla Labs Gaming

Objet : Liste de discussion sur les jeux libres / Mailing list on Free games (liste à inscription publique)

Re: Mozilla Labs Gaming

  • From: thibaut bethune <thibaut.bethune AT gmail.com>
  • To: jeux AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: Mozilla Labs Gaming
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:16:02 +0100

oops sorry, here is the missing citation :

The code you write is yours. If you intend to share it after the
competition, you can pick whatever license you prefer. We encourage
contestants to open source their code, but that’s entirely up to you.
If you decide to start a business based on it, we wish you much
success.