trad-gnu - Most important coatings event of South Europe: TURKCOAT 2008

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Most important coatings event of South Europe: TURKCOAT 2008

  • From: "Demir Buyukozkan" <demir AT artkim.com.tr>
  • To: "trad-gnu" <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: Most important coatings event of South Europe: TURKCOAT 2008
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:29:09 +0300

Title: Turkchem - Turkcoat 2008
.

The first expo in 2006 was organized under the three headings of Chemicals, Laboratory and Technology. Due to the success of this initial organization, the industry was quite excited about the second expo. Another development was the addition of the TURKOCAT 2007 Paint Ingredients and Production Technologies Exhibition, which improved the participant and visitor profile of ARTKIM even further. The company organized the second meeting of the chemical and paint industry on 31 October 3 November 2007 at the Istanbul Exhibition Center. This exhibition covered three halls offering 25,000 m2 space.
Last events (2007) was received very positively:

  • 128% increase in number of exhibitors (313 participants)
  • 99% increase in number of foreign visitors (812 visitors from 40 countries)
  • 52% increase in number of visitors (21,529 visitors)
Read more...

.

Exhibitor Comments

"Looking at the last three or four days, we see that all our visitors were relevant people. We talked real business. This is very important for us."
Gökhan Oran / IMCD Turkey

Number of participants and visitors have increased substantially compared to last year. The growth in foreign visitors was even more pronounced. We have reache huge numbers of customers.
Aynur Adal / Bayegan

Read more...

Statistics

Read more...
Information Links

  • Photos from Recent Show
  • Exhibition Movie
  • Online Invitation
  • About Artkim
  • Publications of Artkim
  • Contact Us

www.turkchem.net www.turkcoat.com
Name: City
Surname: Phone
E-mail Fax
Company Website
I want more information I want to exhibit
Demir Buyukozkan
Sales Manager
Hilal Ayirici
International Sales Executive
demir AT artkim.com.tr
Tel : +90 212 324 00 00
Fax : +90 212 324 37 57

hilal AT artkim.com.tr
Tel : +90 212 324 00 00
Fax : +90 212 324 37 57

If you have troubles of viewing this mail, you may also view by
clicking here.

  • Most important coatings event of South Europe: TURKCOAT 2008, Demir Buyukozkan, 30/04/2008