trad-gnu - Reduce Cost on your Drug Test Program

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Reduce Cost on your Drug Test Program

  • From: "Jennifer Munoz" <marketing AT medicaldisposables.us>
  • To: <sales AT medicaldisposables.us>
  • Subject: Reduce Cost on your Drug Test Program
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:51:48 -0500

Reduce Cost on your Drug Test Program

Medical Disposables presents the most advanced line of Clinical, Workplace, Correctional and at Home Drug Test Kits. Our drug testing kits reduce critical time to diagnose and detect the use of drugs, leading the drug test market in the United States. While other systems have you sending the tests to an outside laboratory and waiting for the results, with Medical Disposables Onsite Tests you can read and obtain results in minutes.

This revolutionary technology placed Medical Disposables as a leader with the Best Pricing in the on-site drug testing market, bringing you the best of the best in urine & saliva drug test, strep A test, pregnancy test. Ready to ship for your convenience, our product comes in different configurations and they can be used for clinical, pre-employment, workplace, correctional & at home drug test.

Search in our different categories for the product you need (drug test or infectious disease) and visit our page www.medicaldisposables.us .

Our Mission is to provide the best quality products with the Best Price in the Market.

Free Shipping in the United States on All Orders over $50

Onsite Drug Test Kits

THC / Marijuana Single Strip

Marijuana Single Drug Test Strip -It's very reliable, fast and inexpensive home drug test. Results are obtained in 3 to 5 minutes at the comfort of your home.
As Low As $0.50

Market price: $1.90
Our price: $1.15

THC - Marijuana

Marijuana Single  Drug Test Dip Card - It's very reliable, fast and inexpensive home drug test. Results are obtained in 3 to 5 minutes at the comfort of your home.

As Low As $0.62

Market price: $2.20
Our price: $1.35

10 Panel Drug Test

10 Panel Drug Test Dip Card - targets 10 Illicit and Prescription Drugs. Our product is ideal for workplace, corrections, hospital, clinical and home drug testing.

As Low As $3.38

Market price: $12.50
Our price: $8.10

5 Panel Drug Test

5 Panel Drug Test Dip Card - targets 5 Illicit and Prescription Drugs. Our product is ideal for workplace, corrections, hospital, clinical and home drug testing.

As Low As $1.79

Market price: $5.95
Our price: $4.65

10 Panel Integrated Cup

10 Panel Cup (COC,AMP,mAMP,THC,OPI,PCP,BAR,BZO,MTD,MDMA)

The new, fully integrated multi drug test kit cup designed that it is do not need handling of the urine in the drug screening procedure

Collector has to turn the key to activate the drug test kit cup, thus eliminat...

Market price: $12.90
Our price: $9.90

Oralert - Oral Fluids Drug Test

The ORALERT Saliva Drug Test is a drug testing device that detects six drugs of abuse Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine  - Results in less than 5 Minutes

As Low As $7.30

Market price: $13.50
Our price: $9.95

ALCO Screen

Saliva Alcohol Test Strip As Low As $1.75

Results in 5 minutes

Market price: $4.50
Our price: $2.65

To remove your name from our mailing list, please click here.

Questions or comments? E-mail us at sales AT medicaldisposables.usor call 407-574-6266

  • Reduce Cost on your Drug Test Program, Jennifer Munoz, 15/12/2008