trad-gnu - AD Export from Mainland China, OEM development, Buying direct from factories.

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

AD Export from Mainland China, OEM development, Buying direct from factories.

  • From: "JHL AT01 [ Hong Kong ]" <direct_china_export AT yahoo.com.hk>
  • To:
  • Subject: AD Export from Mainland China, OEM development, Buying direct from factories.
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 20:26:40 +0800

 6/2009

We are major in export business for more than 20 years, assisting worldwide customers to search and to supply various kinds of products produced in Mainland China.

Product range is wide, nearly all kinds of consumer products, from premium and promotional items, small electronic items, watches, electrical products,  T-shirts, garments to AV products, and even others.   We also develop OEM proprietary products for customers.

We are writing to you to see if there will be an opportunity for cooperation, or to enlarge the business volume.  With the attached PDF file, you can see that about 200 types of products we handled with enquiries, some may be in your product lines.

# To remove your list, please reply an email with subject REMOVE. We are so sorry to send this email in error to your mailbox.

   Double Click the above, or press   http://picasaweb.google.com/JHL.23681193  for details of below

   Folder 01 - Gifts and Premiums,
   Folder 02 - Pens
   Folder 03 - MP3
   Folder 04 - Acrylic Items
   Folder 05 - Watch and Timepieces
   Folder 06 - Pendants, Cufflinks, Tie Clips
   Folder 07 - Bracelets and Bangles
   Folder 08 - Necklaces, Rings and Earrings.

Not only and Not Limited to the attached listing or to the above product range, we can also source and supply most of items that you needed.

Over 20 years experience, you can rely on us for all the processes, from sourcing, sampling, communication and inspection of goods to shipping.  Quality and efficiency are promising. Price is reasonable.  Credit Sales will also be considered.

If you find we can help or have some items that you are looking for, please feel free to advise and provide details.

We thank you for your business opportunities and are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thank & Best Regards          Mr Johnny Chow
JAY HANG LTD, Hong Kong.

direct_china_export AT yahoo.com.hk
eFax 852-2125-7509
Tel 852-2368-1193
http://home.pacific.net.hk/~JHL

# To remove your list, please reply an email with subject REMOVE. We are so sorry to send this email in error to your mailbox. Sorry for the disturbance.