trad-gnu - Good day!

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Good day!

  • From: Andrei Konakov <tourism AT whangamata.net>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: Good day!
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:46:16 -0500

Good day!
My name is Andrei Konakov. I am manager of travel agency “Whangamata”. My duties include search of the new countries, the cities, interesting places and sights, for our clients.
Recently our company has paid attention to your country. We want, that our tourists have visited your places. But you understand that tourists wish to know, where go. It is necessary to interest them in something. For this reason, we would like, that you have sent the information on your places, sights, traditions. Souvenirs with a logo of your place, brochures, maps, guidebooks in which we can interest potential tourists.
I think to many people your places will be interesting!

We hope for a quick response.

With best regards, Andrei Konakov

Our address:
*Address: Mazurova 74-48