trad-gnu - visit

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

visit

  • From: "Lyudmila Nasonova" <ludcrabus AT yandex.ru>
  • To: <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: visit
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:37:51 +0400

Hello.
I at once wish to apologize. In English I badly write, but I very well read on it.I am the teacher of the literature at elementary school.

Often with a class we visit different cities and the countries. We at school have a special department where we store souvenirs with symbolics of cities (Children so love gifts), booklets, clauses, cards, brochures, badges, charms, coins on cities where we have visited. We store carefully as fine memoirs should be honoured.

And, certainly, we spend origаinal excursions for the children's home nearest to us to give children a holiday and to tell about the different countries

In the near future we plan to visit your wonderful city (I and 7 children). We wish to like an atmosphere of your remarkable city, to learn its history and culture, customs

As I do not have constant access to the Internet, it is difficulte to me to find complete information on your city. Therefore I very much would like to receive from you any printed information , and also if it is possible anything else (gifts with your symbolics), which warmed ours souls and reminded of the future trip. We often have not time to buy gifts, as we in short terms of a vacation should visit many sights

With Impatience we look forward to hearing!

In a photo our amicable class

My adress 109559, Russia, Moscow, Tihorecki boulevard, 4-2-74
My name: Lyudmila Nasonova
My telephone: 89168578158