trad-gnu - [NEWS] New Portal, FTP for CPAs - May 12, 2010

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[NEWS] New Portal, FTP for CPAs - May 12, 2010

  • From: "Bill Hansen" <bhansen AT betterftp.net>
  • To: "" <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [NEWS] New Portal, FTP for CPAs - May 12, 2010
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:53:19 -0400

Title: HTML Message
New Type of CPA Portal, FTP Replacement

Recognized as easiest to use, most secure online portal and FTP
replacement for CPAs.

It stores and organizes office and client documents online, on the web, for easy,
anywhere retrieval - all protected by superior security.

START HERE - http://replaceftp04.net/cpalnd02.php?TID=823620-99

An online portal MUST be secure. Please download and read about
the superior security of the easiest to use online portal solution.

SECURITY - http://replaceftp04.net/fgsecure02.php?TID=823620-99

See how easy it is to use, visit the public demo or download and
view the video tutorial:

DEMO - http://replaceftp04.net/cpademo02.php?TID=823620-99

VIDEO - http://replaceftp04.net/fgvideo02.php?TID=823620-99

Incredible value, never any extra costs. For one price, no limit on users,
private workspaces for each client, bandwidth, or transactions.

PRICE SHEET - http://replaceftp04.net/price02.php?TID=823620-99

Read more about portals and File Genius in this InfoTech, AICPA article:

http://www.replaceftp04.net/cpainfotecharticle.php?TID=823620-99

Please call or email me if I can answer any of your questions.
--
Bill Hansen
AAI

If you did not register this address, trad-gnu AT april.org, unregister here:

http://replaceftp04.net/rmv02.php?TID=U823620

  • [NEWS] New Portal, FTP for CPAs - May 12, 2010, Bill Hansen, 12/05/2010