trad-gnu - Evelyn

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Evelyn

  • From: evelyn johnson <evelynjohnson11 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Subject: Evelyn
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 03:40:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello dear friend
How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Evelyn, i am just broswing now i just saw your profil here in site   www.nexusinternational.biz
like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. I believe we can move from here
I am waiting for your mail to my email address evelynjohnson11 AT yahoo.com (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Evelyn

  • Evelyn, evelyn johnson, 26/11/2010