trad-gnu - Call for papers [WCEEENG 2011] Last Announcement: The 2011 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Call for papers [WCEEENG 2011] Last Announcement: The 2011 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering

  • From: "WCEEENG 2011" <admin AT infomesr.org>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: Call for papers [WCEEENG 2011] Last Announcement: The 2011 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:48:10 +0200

* We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
Congress Announcement: Full Paper Submission Deadline (Dec. 31, 2010)

It is our great pleasure to announce the 2011 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering (WCEEENG'11) to be held in Cairo, Egypt, 4 - 7 April 2011. The Congress is organized to invite international delegates, to share their latest research findings on Electronics and Electrical Engineering. WCEEENG'11 is organized by INFOMESR.

Papers on original works are solicited on a variety of topics, including but not limited to the following congress tracks:

  • Electrical Power
  • Telecommunication
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Biotechnology
  • Electronics
  • Control Systems and Robotics
  • Signal Processing
  • Circuits and Systems
  • Electromagnetics
  • Electrical Materials
  • Optoelctronics
  • Mechatronics
  • Student Session
  • Other Related Fields

Submission:

Please submit your paper(s) to the Conference through our secure online submission process with website address:
http://infomesr.org/en/scientific-research/paper-submission. Also, you can submit your full paper as attached file to our email: admin[at]infomesr[dot]org.

Further information can be obtained from the following website:
http://infomesr.org/en/scientific-research/conferences/2011-conferences/40-wceeeng11.

Important Dates/Deadlines: Paper Submission Deadline: Dec. 31, 2010

kindly forward this email to other interested parties.

Regards
Conferences Rapporteur
Tel. (002 - 010) 6896063
Fax. (002 - 02) 24488366

* All replies must be directed to: admin[AT]infomesr[dot]org

* To avoid spam, when reply, please, replace [AT] with @ and [dot] with .

  • Call for papers [WCEEENG 2011] Last Announcement: The 2011 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering, WCEEENG 2011, 03/12/2010