trad-gnu - French coordination

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

French coordination

  • From: Delphine Szymczak <dszymczak AT april.org>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org, web-translators AT gnu.org
  • Subject: French coordination
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:44:16 +0100

Hi,
It has been quite some time now that the french translation team doesn't have a coordinator.
There have been some mails getting no answer on this list.

I was wondering what it would take to help in this and be the coordinator for some time?
I know i didn't finish my contribution because of this last step to make it "official". I didn't look how much pages are left untranslated in french, but if this is the only thing stopping others to contribute, maybe it's worth it that someone makes the last step easier.

I guess i could take some hours a week to do this in my spare time.
My mother language is french and i consider myself fluent in english.
Maybe that and some time to learn how the system work might be enough to coordinate?

Thank you in advance for your feedback on this.
/Delphine Szymczak

  • French coordination, Delphine Szymczak, 21/02/2011