trad-gnu - [[TRAD GNU]] Permission Request for 'GNU Project - Free Softwa...'

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[[TRAD GNU]] Permission Request for 'GNU Project - Free Softwa...'

  • From: Albertio Ward <albertioward AT gmail.com>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [[TRAD GNU]] Permission Request for 'GNU Project - Free Softwa...'
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:01:11 +0000

Hello,

I've known you website for ages, strictly speaking from year 1999. I found interesting your publication "GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)" which I googled on http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/push-copyright-aside.fr.html ! I'd love to use it in a project I'm involved with called "Bulgarian FCW Science", so I'm seeking your permission for translation to Bulgarian language. "Bulgarian FCW Science" is a freemium-model non-English language orientated startup with collection of scientific articles, personal notes etc. in several languages that is collaboratively edited by volunteers from around the world since 1999. Young and old, students and professors - even your neighbor could be a volunteer member.

If you agree, we will credit you for your work in the resulting translation's references by stating that it was based on your work and is used with your permission, and by mentioning the name of my project "Bulgarian FCW Science" back to:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/push-copyright-aside.fr.html

Thank you for your time and patience.
I look forward to your response next week.

---
Wishing you the best,
Albertio Ward
Bulgaria