trad-gnu - [[TRAD GNU]] Re: Welcome on trad-gnu

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[[TRAD GNU]] Re: Welcome on trad-gnu

  • From: Pierre <who-woo AT hotmail.fr>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [[TRAD GNU]] Re: Welcome on trad-gnu
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 14:08:05 +0100

Hello,

I am a software developer from France. I can make some work this month particularly. This for two main reasons : first I'm unemployed and second I plan to travel to an English speaking country next month. (another reason could be that I like the Linux community)
If you have some text to translate from English to French it'll be a pleasure to help you.
As a software developer I know the web's standard and have also practice with Php, Java and Ruby.

Regards.

Pierre Bosquet