trad-gnu - [[TRAD GNU]] Make the Most of Your Fundraising Hand...

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[[TRAD GNU]] Make the Most of Your Fundraising Hand...

  • From: "Donate.net Ideas" <Ideas AT donate.net>
  • To: <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [[TRAD GNU]] Make the Most of Your Fundraising Hand...
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:58:40 -0500

Title: aswinney@philafound

trad-gnu AT april.org

“Life is like a game of cards.

The hand that is dealt you represents determinism;

the way you play it is free will.”

                                                                        - Jawaharlal Nehru

Are you making the most of the fundraising hand you've been dealt?

Getting more donors, and more dollars, is the goal of every fundraising campaign.  Upping your fundraising "ante" requires good planning and strategic thinking.

You can help your donors help you.  Donate.netä has the experience to help make your organization more successful.

Our clients have success using their mission to offer their donors the opportunity for inclusion through their giving, broadening their donor base and bringing more potential donors to the table as a result.  By providing access to your mission, your donors are encouraged to take on more projects close to their hearts and enjoy the resulting satisfaction of making a difference in your community.

I would really like to talk with you about your fundraising goals and plans to see if we have the synergy to work together.  We would welcome the opportunity to "up your ante" with your strategy, your message and your tools for fundraising.

Check out our website and let me know if you are looking to broaden your donor base and expand your programs.  I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,

Eric Miller

Donate.netä

404-874-7421 x201

866-874-0444 x201

  • [[TRAD GNU]] Make the Most of Your Fundraising Hand..., Donate.net Ideas, 07/11/2012