trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] [News] September 10, 2013 - Communique - Beelzebub Is Bi-Polar

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] [News] September 10, 2013 - Communique - Beelzebub Is Bi-Polar

  • From: James Lloyd <bibleprophecy AT scripturallysound.info>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] [News] September 10, 2013 - Communique - Beelzebub Is Bi-Polar
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:12:25 -0700

Christian Media

Communiqué

BEELZEBUB IS BI-POLAR

The famous encounter between Christ and His religious opponents, in which He was accused of being in league with Beelzebub, is the setting for the conclusion found in the title of the present work. Far from just a flashy superlative, a Spiritual recognition of what we’ve come to call the Double Mind is clearly an important concept for those who are chosen to receive eternal life.

The illustrative clash, in which the Jewish authorities crossed a supernatural threshold, and announced the power utilized by Jesus was derived from one of Satan’s alter-egos, is familiar to most:

“Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David? But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils” (Matthew 12:22-24).

Most religionists fail to notice the two-fold externalization of the devil within, but the Scriptures tell us the victim was both blind, and unable to speak.  This two-fold manifestation of the Spiritual evil which had entered the man, is an externalization, on a metaphoric level, of the twin strongholds of Satanic power I’m addressing.

Obviously, attributing the Spiritual power of God to the Devil is an abomination (some say it is the Abomination of Desolation), but the central thrust of how the Devil’s alter-ego (Beelzebub in the present context) can be described as “Bi-Polar,” is the focus of our narrative. The duality inherent in the term is related to Christ’s response, in which He addresses the idea the Devil’s “kingdom” is divided:

“And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?” (Matthew 12:25, 26).

First and perhaps foremost, although I’ve heard teachers reverse the basic conclusion of this message, Jesus did not say the Devil’s “kingdom” is not divided, he asked a rhetorical question. The fact is, plain and simple, the Devil’s dominion is indeed divided, and his kingdom does not stand, but is brought to nothing.

The double-minded thoughts of many Christians are magnified in this very subject. For example, on the one hand, a significant number of teachers will tell you the Devil is a defeated foe, and the LORD’s victory occurred at the cross; yet those same teachers will frequently speak of Satan’s kingdom, and how it still stands!

Which is it? Is the Devil vanquished, or does his so called “kingdom” still stand? Although it is self evident he is an ongoing threat via the agency of deception, we say emphatically that Satan’s rebellion was defeated at the cross!

Thus, his dominion (kingdom in the text) is indeed divided, and this is a very significant statement which concisely fits the true nature of the Devil’s challenge to the singular sovereignty of God. It is in the light of this crucial truth that we can say Beelzebub is Bi-Polar – or Spiritually short-circuited -- in that the former Lucifer has deceived himself into believing that he can actually rule like the most high:

“The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou thast dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?” (Obadiah 1:3)

The LORD Jesus Christ has already bound this “strong man,” and set his former captives free:

“When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils” (Luke 11:21, 22).

Notice how Christ once again inserts the idea of division, when the “stronger man” deconstructs the power of the strong man, and subsequently divides his spoils.

In this day of apostasy, coupled with an overwhelming lack of Spiritual discernment, few believers are able to grasp the mysterious subject of how the Devil is divided against himself, in that he derives his power from the ongoing friction which occurs between his two strongholds, mystically dubbed “Death” and “Hell” in Revelation.

Although the Old Testament plainly tells us about the two fold nature of finite existence, which is scheduled to be “cut off and die” (see Zechariah 13 for details), the New Testament is where we find the full revealing of the astonishing truth of the triune nature of all things.

For example, in the unveiling of Jesus Christ, we repeatedly see the allegorical imagery of the Beast and the False Prophet, and both receive their power from the dragon:

“…and the dragon gave [the beast] his power, and his seat, and great authority” (Revelation 13:2). “And [the False Prophet] exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him…” (Revelation 13:11).

The very nature of the “power” mentioned in both texts is related to the assertion of self – as opposed to the power of God, manifested in Christ, because He came to do the Father’s will.

In many previous works, we’ve shown this “beast” is not in collusion with the False Prophet, but they are both on a collision course, because each seeks to do his own will.

“He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him” (John 7:18).

It is self evident the power seen in the first beast of Revelation (commonly called the Antichrist beast) seeks his own glory:

“Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host….” (Daniel 8:11).

However, an accurate perception of how the False Prophet seeks to magnify his own position, through the miracles he performs, routinely eludes those studying the text:

“And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do….” (Revelation 13:14).

Indeed, when Satan sought to tempt the LORD through offering Him the kingdoms of the age, had Jesus responded favorably, the decision would have reversed the Spiritual polarity, culminating in Christ making a decision to benefit Himself, instead of obediently fulfilling the will of the Father.

Thus, because both manifestations of the dragon’s power will invariably seek to do their own will, it is inevitable that their rivalry will ultimately cause them to clash. In other words, Satan’s twin strongholds of power are indeed divided against each other; thus his kingdom cannot stand.

“And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end” (Mark 3:26).

--- James Lloyd

 (To Be Continued. To Receive The Next Installment Of This Writing, See Below)

Dear Christian Friend,

This prophecy article was sent to you by one of our volunteers – a person who believes the LORD is doing a very special work at the ministry which produces this writing. People need to receive this information, but the resistance is fierce in these end times.

The Communique is an outreach of the Christian Media ministry. A lot of people are trying to stop us from what we’re doing in Bible Prophecy, so if you’d like to read more along the lines of the present writing, we would love to send you the Communique in the future -- but we need to hear from you, as there are far too many people out there to continually send it on an unsolicited basis.

To get the next installment of the Communique (it’s all free), just hit reply and put the word YES! in the subject line, and the person who forwarded this email to you will arrange for us to send you links on prophecy and predictions of things you can expect to see in the near future.

We also stream prophecy audio 24/7 and have downloadable video shows as well, so a YES! response will get you all the links you need to access these materials.

Some are convinced Christians should never send an Email to someone without permission (Did the Disciples of Jesus ask people for permission to tell them the Good News?), while others don’t consider prophecy important – and there are other reasons people don’t want to receive our material. If that’s the case, just reply with the word REMOVE in the subject line (that part is important as our software looks for that word), and we will cheerfully delete your name from our database.

Thanks for reading this far, and we hope you’ll respond favorably, reply with a YES!, and take a look at what the LORD has shown us here at the Christian Media ministry.

  • [Trad Gnu] [News] September 10, 2013 - Communique - Beelzebub Is Bi-Polar, James Lloyd, 11/09/2013