trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Greetings From Laura.

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Greetings From Laura.

  • From: Laura Wesley <laurawesley130 AT gmail.com>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Greetings From Laura.
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 09:29:33 +0800

Hi,

How are you doing over there? I am simply searching for a straight male
companionship for long term relationship. One never can tell, we may have the
same values or something’s in common. Let's open communication and see what
future hold for us in store but please if you are into playing games or
fishing, don't bother to reply, I'm only interested in someone who is
extremely serious like myself. Have a great day.

Laura Wesley

  • [Trad Gnu] Greetings From Laura., Laura Wesley, 22/09/2013