trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] [Fwd: new templates and CSS (next pass)]

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] [Fwd: new templates and CSS (next pass)]

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] [Fwd: new templates and CSS (next pass)]
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:25:56 +0100

Bonjour les tradgnusiens,

vous voyez, tout arrive :

-------- Message transféré --------
De: Ineiev <ineiev AT gnu.org>
À: GNU Website Discussion <www-discuss AT gnu.org>
Sujet: new templates and CSS (next pass)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:09:22 +0400

Hello,

If nobody thinks that the version as drafted in [0] is worse
than the currently used one, I'll commit a new version
of templates and CSS after 2014-03-28.

The plan is almost the same: I add the new SSI, then update
the existing ones, regenerate their localized versions and
commit them simultaneously with the new boilerplate; then
the pages are updated to the new boilerplate.

[0] https://www.gnu.org/server/staging/nav-bar/test9/home5.html
https://www.gnu.org/server/staging/nav-bar/test9/edu-schools5.html
https://www.gnu.org/server/staging/nav-bar/test9/edu-schools5.fr.html
https://www.gnu.org/server/staging/nav-bar/test9/license-list.html