trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Invitation to The Posterus Times

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Invitation to The Posterus Times

  • From: "Posterus Event" <info AT posterusevent.com>
  • To: <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Invitation to The Posterus Times
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 04:31:57 +0200

Dear visionary designers, architects, engineers and industries,

We would like to invite you and give you the opportunity to participate in our first edition of The Posterus-Times.
As Posterus-Event and its team, share with you mutual interest, turning visionary ideas and designs into reality.

Therefore we like to present to you our concept, vision and our future annual events.
To view/download the PDF newspaper concept;
click here or visit our website
www.posterusevent.com for detailed information and our concepts.
The newspaper will represent visionary designers within the domain of yacht design, aerospace design, architecture and automotive design.
The newspaper will be an A3 / A2(open) format, 8-16 pages, high quality full color print.

In order to establish a good relationship with the designers, engineers and industries your publication will be sponsored by us Posterus-Event.
As for Posterus-Event it is from most importance to represent talented visionary designers, give the opportunity, publishing them, representing and
exhibiting their works towards a high society and industries at top locations.

Publishing space in our newspaper is limited, as well we need to keep high quality standards and be selective towards who will be published.
Therefore submission of your work is needed and selection will be done.  The deadline  for submission is 15 April.  Submission can be done at our website (link)
When you are selected, we will send you a letter of approval written by our director. Before final publishing we send you a proof to review,
edits can be made towards your desire. After the physical printing we send you by post a hardcopy to your address (End of April).
First run (physical print)of the newspaper will be  2000 copies, afterwards another 5000 will be printed towards our annual events;
Vision & Future and Luxury Yacht Event.

The First edition of The Posterus Times will be used for the promotion of our annual events.
It will be distributed at The Monaco grand Prix, Cannes Film Festival, Monaco yacht Show, and Cannes Yachting Festival.
As well published online;  issue.com, social media, websites and our online newsletter towards all our contacts within yacht industries,
aerospace industries, architecture and automotive industries. We send you written proof of this online publishing’s.

Published designers, engineers and industries get priority on exhibiting at the events and
will have their designs presented at the official event websites
www.visionandfuture.com
& www.luxuryyachtevent.com

Companies and, industries are welcome to support, sponsor and have there logo published at our newspaper.

(For sponsorship and submission; http://posterusevent.com/newspaper.html)

We look forward to you submission and future collaboration.

Best regards,

The Posterus-Event team

  • [Trad Gnu] Invitation to The Posterus Times, Posterus Event, 11/04/2016

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page