trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] [FSF] November Free Software Supporter ready for translation

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] [FSF] November Free Software Supporter ready for translation

  • From: victorhck <victorhck AT openmailbox.org>
  • To: stephen mahood <mv AT fsf.org>, "fsfwww-translators-es-discuss AT gnu.org" <fsfwww-translators-es-discuss AT gnu.org>
  • Cc: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] [FSF] November Free Software Supporter ready for translation
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:39:46 +0100

El 01/11/16 a las 21:43, stephen mahood escribió:
> Hey folks,
>
> Please see the attached markdown file for translation.
>
> thanks,
> ~mv

Hi listmates.
Thanks Stephen for that!! It's very useful.
Now it's online ready to start the translation:
- https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/FSF_bolet%C3%ADn_noviembre_2016

Let's start to translate!! :)

BTW as you can read at the begining, the FSFE's pad service will be
decommissioned soon. Some alternatives to that? some ideas?

I CC'ed to our mates of april.org that make the french supporter
version, to ask what workflow they use to make their translation, if
they want to share it with us...

Thanks in advance!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.wordpress.com/

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page