trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] CREATIVE EUROPE COOPERATION WEEK-END - Brussels, 10th-11th November [EN]

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] CREATIVE EUROPE COOPERATION WEEK-END - Brussels, 10th-11th November [EN]

  • From: Open Street aisbl <network AT open-street.eu>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] CREATIVE EUROPE COOPERATION WEEK-END - Brussels, 10th-11th November [EN]
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 20:36:49 +0200
  • Bounces-to: bounces AT open-street.eu

CREATIVE EUROPE COOPERATION WEEK-END - Brussels, 10th-11th November [EN]
S p e c i a l  E d i t i o n :   C o o p e r a t i o n   W e e k - E n d

Choose a language:
enfrit

CREATIVE EUROPE COOPERATION WEEK-END
Brussels, 10th - 11th November 2017

Take part in the workshop that will allow you to apply for the
Creative Europe programme in your Performing Arts field.

Creative Europe Video

Open Street aisbl organizes a two-day workshop in Brussels on Friday 10th and Saturday 11th November. The meeting will be organized at the headquarters of association, at Rue Washington 40, aiming to understand all the theoretical and practical aspects of the last Creative Europe Call - Cooperation Projects – in order to prepare good applications by the deadline of 18th January 2018.

The staff of Open Street aisbl, relying on its own great experience (3 cooperation projects completed until 2012 and further 3 in progress this year), will accompany you in the study of European cooperation rules, in the adoption of the best project management strategies, in the detection of the best European partnerships, in the knowledge of administrative matters, in drafting a good application.

An international meeting dedicated to members, unique in its kind, being dedicated specifically to the performing arts world. It is also an opportunity to get acquainted new partners with the same interests or converging interests. Do not miss this training opportunity, which could revive the European dimension of your activity:

>>> SUBMIT NOW THE PARTICIPATION FORM IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS ! [DEADLINE 1st November]

WORK PLAN

Friday 10th November 2017

10:00 Welcome coffee
10:30 First session
     # Context: Direct funding from UE
     # Features of Creative Europe 2014-2020
     • Aims and Priorities of program
     • Requirements and terms for participation
     • The opportunities for the performing arts
     • Analysis of 2014-2017 assignments

12:00 Break
12:15 Second session
     # Cooperation Projects
     • Large Scale and Small Scale
     • The priorities of program in the cooperation
     • Evaluation criteria
     EXERCISE 1 (working teams):  to build up an efficient partnership

13:30 Lunch break
15:00 Third Session
    # How to compose a successful application
     • The approach to the E-form
     • How to describe the project
     • How to compose an activity plan

16:00 Break
16:30 Fourth Session
     EXERCISE 2 (working teams): From the concept to the application

18:00 End of activity

Saturday 11th November 2017

10:00 Welcome coffee
10:30 Fifth Session
    # Grant management
    • The financial regulation of EU programmes
    • Accounting and eligible costs
    • Contracting
    • Reports and account statements

12:00 Break
12:15 Sixth Session
    EXERCISE 3 (working teams): The accounting management of project

13:00 Lunch Break
14:30 Seventh Session
    # Build up your partnership with Open Street aisbl
• Presentation of activities of participating entities
    • Aims of cooperation in the ambit of performing arts
    • Strategies and good practices of cooperation
     EXERCISE 4 (working teams): Sharing and implementation of project’s concepts

16:30 End of activities

Seat of workshop: Rue Washington 40, 1050 Ixelles - Bruxelles (BE)
Language: The official language of workshop is English

TRAINERS:
Stefano Cristiano (Project designer and expert of euro-projects)
Alessio Michelotti (Adminsitrator of Open Street aisbl and coordinator of 6 projects supported by European Community through PAMCE, EACEA, ERASMUS+)

NOTE: Open Street aisbl will release to every participant a certificate of attendance, valid for the single persona as well as for the entity he represents.

>>> DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHOP PROGRAM

Read More
Applications for funding: deadline 18.01.2018

The Culture Agency of the European Community (EACEA) has published the 2018 Call for cooperation projects in the ambit of Creative Europe programme.

Creative Europe

Few days ago the awaited 2018 Call for Cooperation Projects in the ambit of CREATIVE EUROPE Programme was published. The deadline for application submission (18th January, 2018) this year allows you to work in a good project with adequate calm.

>>> COOPERATION <<<

Category 1 - Small-scale cooperation project
Partnership: at least 1 leader
+ 2 partners (3 different countries)
EU co-financing: up to 200,000 euros (up to 60% of total costs).
Duration: up to 48 months

Category 2 - Large-scale cooperation Project
Partnership: at least 1 leader
+ 5 partners (5 different countries).
EU co-financing: up to 2,000,000 euros (up to 50% of total costs).
Duration: up to 48 months

Read More

Open Street: the winning cooperation.

3 European cooperation projects designed by Open Street have obtained European funding for the 2018-2019-2020 triennium. A total of 1,1 ML euros will be invested in favor of performing arts among Italy, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Serbia.

2017 will be remembered as “year of revival” for Open Street aisbl and its activities. After funding the birth of our network in 2010-2012, this year the European Commission have accepted three different applications under the aegis of our international association seated in Brussels.

Professional training programs, creations, international showcases and festivals in nine countries will be funded for the three-year period 2018-2020 with a total of € 1.1 million and a European co-financing of € 800,000.

Read More
STREET MAIL EU: Your way to Europe !
Street Mail Eu
Street Mail Eu
Are you an artist or a pro company willing to promote on the European scene ?
Through STREET EMAIL EU you can reach an address book of 3000 art directions, agents and promoters of 20 European countries

Are you a Festival organizer or a project creator and have a call or a proposal to be addressed to the art operators of the sector?
Through STREET EMAIL EU you can reach 5000 addresses of art operators of 25 countries.

STREET MAIL EU is a service created by OPEN STREET aisbl. To subscribe simply join the association and buy two or more mailing sessions via Paypal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
Read More
Open Street aisbl

View in browser

This message was sent to trad-gnu AT april.org by network AT open-street.eu. StreetMailEu is a tool to develop European Cultural Cooperation in Street Arts field, provided by OPEN STREET aisbl. This mailing system may only be used for sending permission based email. If you did not give permission to receive emails from this sender, please notify us. Read our Privacy Policy. If you want to unsubscribe to all mailing lists hosted in StreetMailEu click Here. TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS MAILINGLIST, change your details or to choose which hosted lists to be subscribed to, visit your personal preferences page Here