trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Business and Personal Loan Now Available- Apply Now ®

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Business and Personal Loan Now Available- Apply Now ®

  • From: "Loan Company"<sales AT william-cook.co.uk>
  • To: Recipients <sales AT william-cook.co.uk>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Business and Personal Loan Now Available- Apply Now ®
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:57:05 +0100

Dear Customer,

We offer a loan on 2.5 APR, same day approval- For more information email us
at - moredetails AT 163.com
We would like to finance your Project, Business loans, Personal loan,
Investment loan and Consolidation loan are all types of loan application we
have available for now.

We also do Home loan, Car loan. We hope to hear from you. Contact us with the
details below for more details on how we can help you or your business.

NOTE: The email below is just for advance notice and easy access to mail, We
will send you all business details on our next mail when you Reply / contact
us on e-MAIL: moredetails AT 163.com

Waiting your swift response.

Have a nice day.

Cordially

Sharon L. Merlin

Financial Manager
Capital Funding Limited

ADD:
Urgent response please Email us at moredetails AT 163.com

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail may be confidential and recipients should respect its
confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you
must not copy it or forward it to any third party. Instead please send it
back to the sender and delete it from your terminal. Neither William Cook
nor the sender is responsible for any virus inadvertently transmitted with
this e-mail.

  • [Trad Gnu] Business and Personal Loan Now Available- Apply Now ®, Loan Company, 13/03/2018

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page