trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Investor Researcher

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Investor Researcher

  • From: investor researcher <alphonsusharrison AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Investor Researcher
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 23:20:19 +0000 (UTC)

Attention:

I am Mr: Rahim Salmah an investor and researcher from Syria Damascus , a
widow with 2 kids. I have an intention to invest the sum of $12,600,000.00 in
your country for the future of my kids and to safe them from this war zone
country, I intend to compensate you with 30% of the total fund if you will be
of help. Get back to me as soon as possible to enable me instruct my bank to
transfer the fund over to your custody for investment process. Keep in touch
with me for mutual conversation. I look forward to read from you.

Regards,

  • [Trad Gnu] Investor Researcher, investor researcher, 27/05/2018

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page