trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Can you translate our fundraiser letter for us early next week?

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Can you translate our fundraiser letter for us early next week?

  • From: Dana Morgenstein <danam AT fsf.org>
  • To: SPANISH TRANSLATORS LIST <fsfwww-translators-es-discuss AT gnu.org>, trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>, Rafael Fontenelle <rafaelff AT gnome.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Can you translate our fundraiser letter for us early next week?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 17:45:11 -0400

Hi everyone! As you're probably aware, we do a cycle of fundraising
every spring and every winter, and I was hoping you could translate our
fundraising appeal so that we can reach the widest audience possible.
I'd have the text ready for you next Tuesday. Is that something you have
time for?

Many many thanks,

Dana Morgenstein

Outreach & Communications Coordinator