trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] Fwd: Translation Supporter January

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] Fwd: Translation Supporter January

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <tgodefroy AT april.org>
  • To: Devin Ulibarri <devinu AT fsf.org>
  • Cc: trad-gnu AT april.org, fcouchet AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] Fwd: Translation Supporter January
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:38:18 +0100

Le 10/01/2022 à 20:27, Devin Ulibarri a écrit :
Hi All,

On 1/10/22 2:23 PM, Devin Ulibarri wrote:
Hi and very best belated wishes for the new year!

Sorry for the delay in this, but attaching the French Supporter in
markdown.
I'd also like to introduce you to Devin Ulibarri, who is our new
Outreach and Communications Coordinator and will be taking on the
Supporter (and its translations).

Pleasure to meet you all.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Please be advised that devinu AT fsf.org is my email at FSF. My public GPG
key is attached.

Cheers!

Devin

Hello Devin,

Here is the French translation of FSS #165.

All the best,
Thérèse

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page