trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] [FSS] February

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] [FSS] February

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <tgodefroy AT april.org>
  • To: Miriam Bastian <miriam AT fsf.org>
  • Cc: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>, Frédéric Couchet <fcouchet AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] [FSS] February
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 16:12:00 +0100

Ooops... Here is the attachment.

Le 06/02/2024 à 16:10, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
Le 01/02/2024 à 16:28, Miriam Bastian a écrit :
Dear translators,

Devin moved on to be the Executive Director of Sugar Labs. This is why I'm reaching out to you today.

We just published the February Free Software Supporter. Please find the markdown file attached. I would be grateful if you could translate it at your convenience and I'm sure all our French speaking supporters will be even more grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hi Miriam,

Here is the French translation of FSS #190.

All the best,
Thérèse

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page