accessibilite - [Accessibilite] Join the major European R&D event

Objet : Liste de diffusion du groupe de travail Accessibilité (liste à inscription publique)

[Accessibilite] Join the major European R&D event

  • From: Les Rendez-vous CARNOT <renseignement AT rdv-carnot.com>
  • To: accessibilite AT april.org
  • Subject: [Accessibilite] Join the major European R&D event
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:47:22 +0200

Title: Les Rendez-vous CARNOT
If you cannot read this email, CLICK HERE
Les Rendez-vous CARNOT 2012
OCTOBER 10TH & 11TH, 2012 > DOUBLE MIXTE > LYON > FRANCE
5TH EDITION
  THE LEADING EVENT IN R&D FOR BUSINESS

THEY TESTIFY

"It is a great opportunity to be able to talk with potential public and industrial partners and to establish first contacts as well."
H. SUTY / Véolia

"These appointments have enabled our laboratory to identify needs that were unknown to us until now and have enabled us to answer them."
O. PARRIAUX / Université de Lyon

"We were nicely surprised with the quality and the number of contacts that well matched our search for technological partners."
J. PUZO / Axon' Cable SAS

  Be part of the MAJOR R&D
event in Europe dedicated
to companies.
  The 2012 Rendez-vous CARNOT includes:
800 exhibitors, key R&D players,
2 000 professionnal visitors,
8 000 pre-programmed business meetings,
20 conferences & workshops,
20 flash presentations.
  ASK FOR YOUR
REGISTRATION FILE

CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD

The list of the 2011 exhibitors
CLICK HERE
The list of the 2011 contractors
CLICK HERE
2011 testify
CLICK HERE
WHO VISITS?
SMEs, large companies or local authorities with research & development as well as innovation projects.

FIGURES
95% of the business meetings considered as satisfactory or very satisfactory.
97% of the participants attending the business meetings talk up about the efficiency of the pre-programmed business meetings formula.
WHO EXHIBITS?
Laboratories and research facilities particularly engaged in research and innovation.
National or local facilities specialized in research and innovation support and assistance.
Contact us by phone at +33 (0)1 46 90 22 30 OR by email at renseignement@rdv-carnot.com

An event organized by
Logos

If you no longer wish to receive emails about Rendez-vous CARNOT, CLICK HERE

  • [Accessibilite] Join the major European R&D event, Les Rendez-vous CARNOT, 05/06/2012