technique - Fw: [members] Fwd: OutKafe 5.1.0 Released !

Objet : Liste pour les discussions techniques (liste à inscription publique)

Fw: [members] Fwd: OutKafe 5.1.0 Released !

  • From: Odile Bénassy <obenassy AT free.fr>
  • To: technique AT april.org
  • Subject: Fw: [members] Fwd: OutKafe 5.1.0 Released !
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:18:50 +0200

Logiciel de gestion de cyber-cafés

--%<

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 22:32:14 +0200
From: "A.J. Venter" <ajventer AT gmail.com>
To: members AT ofset.org
Subject: [members] Fwd: OutKafe 5.1.0 Released !

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: A.J. Venter <ajventer AT gmail.com>
Date: Jun 2, 2007 10:01 PM
Subject: OutKafe 5.1.0 Released !
To: "User discussion and support list."
<akinimod-direqcafe AT lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi All,
I'm happy to announce that OutKafe 5.1.0 is now available for download
from http://outkafe.outkastsolutions.co.za.
The new version is primarily a bugfix release containing fixes for
many critical bugs and a few multidistro compatibility improvements,
here is the changelog:
2007-06-02
Ported application to GTK2
Fixed multiple crash bugs in counter
Fixed layout and accounting bugs in admin system
Fixed counter-window button layout bug
Fixes for several LTSP related bugs.
Better handling of remote admin functionality
Fixed a bug with number entry in sell-time dialog.
2007-05-21
Added pid-storage support to outkafed
Enhanced boot scripts to use pid-stored value
native installer support for chkconfig or rc-update when
available

I also made significant progress on the promised win32 client - but I
simply couldn't get it to quite work. At this stage though, it's far
enough complete that I am putting out a call for a volunteer who can
help me finish it off. Anybody with experience of lazarus/delphi on
Win32 who is up for helping me maintain the win32 client please mail
me - I would welcome all assistance with this part, experience with
postgresql will be useful but not critical (everything is pretty
abstracted).

Ciao
A.J.

--
"Semper in excretum set alta variant" - My father
A.J. Venter - http://www.silentcoder.co.za

--
"Semper in excretum set alta variant" - My father
A.J. Venter - http://www.silentcoder.co.za

--
Odile Bénassy
http://obenassy.free.fr