technique - hello!!!

Objet : Liste pour les discussions techniques (liste à inscription publique)

hello!!!

  • From: florent Dowa <flolinuxien AT yahoo.fr>
  • To: h.ouatman AT mem.gov.ma, ouhsayn AT gmail.com, patrick_kouadio AT yahoo.fr, projet_ing3jc AT googlegroups.com, sagessensit AT googlegroups.com, raph_adou AT yahoo.fr, recrutement AT bridgebankgroup.com, rogerkoffi AT gmail.com, doumbsalif AT yahoo.fr, secretariat.rall AT diffusion.francophonie.org, sid.mc AT hotmail.com, singbolysias AT yahoo.fr, marisophya AT yahoo.fr, oumtana AT nic.ci, stagiaires.rall AT diffusion.francophonie.org, tamouso AT yahoo.fr, technique AT april.org, ypoumad AT yahoo.fr, tkonet AT yahoo.com, linaturgeon AT yahoo.ca, valentin AT afnet.net, willfriednguessan AT yahoo.fr, yabrebeny AT yahoo.fr, yao_jorjes AT yahoo.fr, yaogermain AT yahoo.fr, ypouberanger01 AT yahoo.fr, zahflicien AT yahoo.fr
  • Subject: hello!!!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:55:06 +0000 (GMT)

Dear friend,
How are you recently?
I bought a laptop from a website:   www.koreadeal.com last week. I have got the product. Its quality is very good and the price is competitive. They also sell phones, TV, psp, motor and so on. By the way, they import product from Korea and sell new and original products. They have good reputation and have many good feedbacks. If you need these products, look at this website will be a clever choice. I am sure you will get many surprise and benefits.
Greetings!

  • hello!!!, florent Dowa, 11/09/2009