trad-gnu - Possible concert of Church music

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Possible concert of Church music

  • From: "Andrey Sysoev " <aasysa AT gmail.com>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: Possible concert of Church music
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:48:34 +0300
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Andrey Sysoev " <aasysa AT gmail.com>
  • Return-receipt-to: "Andrey Sysoev " <aasysa AT gmail.com>

Dear Friends,

We are a small singing group (four people) from St. Petersburg, Russia. We often travel abroad with concerts and we would be happy to give concert at your venue, church or hall. Please, contact us if interested.

Kind regards

Andrey Sysoev

LYRA vocal ensemble

St. Petersburg, Russia

www.lyra-online.org

  • Possible concert of Church music, Andrey Sysoev , 09/11/2009