trad-gnu - [News] Best Online Portal Choice - March 8, 2010

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[News] Best Online Portal Choice - March 8, 2010

  • From: "Dave Myers" <dmyers AT appliedanswer.net>
  • To: "" <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [News] Best Online Portal Choice - March 8, 2010
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:40:01 -0500

Title: HTML Message
Called Best Online Portal Choice for CPAs

Recognized as easiest to use, most secure online portal for CPAs, it's
more than just a delivery system - it stores and organizes office and client
documents for easy, anywhere retrieval, protected by superior security.

http://cpafiletransfers.net/cpalnd01.php?TID=823620-3/3/2010-99

An online portal MUST be secure. Please download and read about
the superior security of the easiest to use online portal solution.

http://cpafiletransfers.net/fgsecsum01.php?TID=823620-3/3/2010-99

Watch the video tutorial, see how easy it is to use.

http://cpafiletransfers.net/fgvideo01.php?TID=823620-3/3/2010-99

Incredible value, never any extra costs. One flat fee, no limit on users,
private workspaces for each client, bandwidth, or transactions.

http://cpafiletransfers.net/price01.php?TID=823620-3/3/2010-99

Visit a real site to see how it works first hand.

http://cpafiletransfers.net/cpademo01.php?TID=823620-3/3/2010-99

Through March 31st we've come up with a no risk way to let you see if an
online portal will make your office more efficient and cut costs.

http://cpafiletransfers.net/cpatxpromo01.php?TID=823620-3/3/2010-99

Please call or email me if I can answer any of your questions.

--
Dave Myers, AAI
4850 Golden Pkwy.

--
If you did not register this address, trad-gnu AT april.org, unregister here:

http://cpafiletransfers.net/rmv01.php?TID=U823620

  • [News] Best Online Portal Choice - March 8, 2010, Dave Myers, 07/03/2010