trad-gnu - [[TRAD GNU]] CALVARY GREETINGS!!!!

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[[TRAD GNU]] CALVARY GREETINGS!!!!

  • From: James Atherton <jamesatherton02 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [[TRAD GNU]] CALVARY GREETINGS!!!!
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:02:47 -0800

Dearly Beloved,
I am, Bro. James Atherton, the legal adviser to late Mrs. Carol Smith, a God fearing and dedicated woman, whom I am so proud to have served, before her death, Mrs Smith informed me of her desire to give out her wealth for the propagation of God's work, because she had no heir, she wanted to dedicate her wealth to humanity. however before all these could be finalized, she passed away.

According to her desire, her assets should be given out to a ministry for the work of God. As their legal adviser, all the documents for the fund deposited with the Vault Company are in my care. As a born again Christian, I have been reading my bible and I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund for the purpose of God's work as instructed by the owners before there death.

After my fasting and prayers, I asked God to make his choice and direct me to an honest Christian or the chosen ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace. I then came across your address on the Internet and decided to contact you.

However, before I proceed further, I will like you to answer the following question(s).

1. According to John chapter one, Jesus Christ is what?

2. How does a person become a born again Christian?

3. Do you believe in the rapture of the church?

4. If you do believe in the rapture, then when will it come in relation to the tribulation?

5. At what point during the tribulation does the Battle of Armageddon explode?

6. If I would ask you for one Scripture above all others in the New Testament that should identify you as being a brother in Christ, what would it be?

These questions should not offend you as all spiritual brothers and sisters in Christ that have spent time in God's word do understand it.

May God bless you as you make up your mind to work for God.

Yours in service
Bro. James Atherton

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

  • [[TRAD GNU]] CALVARY GREETINGS!!!!, James Atherton, 22/02/2012