trad-gnu - [[TRAD GNU]] EN, DE, FR > IT

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[[TRAD GNU]] EN, DE, FR > IT

  • From: "Antonia Tofalo" <sorridisempre AT gmail.com>
  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [[TRAD GNU]] EN, DE, FR > IT
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:29:01 +0200

Dear Sirs,

I'm writing in order to offer you my services.
I have been working in the translation industry for 10 years and have always provided my clients with accurate translations.
My strong points are:
1. high quality translations
2. respect of deadlines (I have never failed one).

I'm an SDL Trados user, always available thanks to my PDA!
Please find attached my résumé in order for you to judge my skills.

I hope to receive a feedback from you soon so that we can start working together.

Warm regards,

Dott.ssa Antonia Tofalo
Professional Translator - EN, DE, FR > IT
P.IVA: 04992070658

PROZ member: www.proz.com/profile/603134

[email] sorridisempre AT gmail.com
[tel] +39 338 3846548
[skype] antonia_tofalo
[web] www.expertsintranslation.com

Confidentiality Warning: The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recioient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to others. Should you have received this e-mail by mistake, please bring this to the attention of the sender, after which you are kindly requested to destroy the original message.

P Think of the environment; please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

  • [[TRAD GNU]] EN, DE, FR > IT, Antonia Tofalo, 22/05/2012