trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] [News] December 3, 2013 - Communique - Undivided Under David

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] [News] December 3, 2013 - Communique - Undivided Under David

  • From: End Times <endtimes AT heavenlywords.info>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] [News] December 3, 2013 - Communique - Undivided Under David
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:39:10 -0800

Christian Media

Communiqué

UNDIVIDED UNDER DAVID

The Two Sticks Prophecy Of Ezekiel

In the major prophet Ezekiel, we find a predictive writing which is garnering much attention in our time, due to the widespread assertion that it references the supposedly near term reunion of the Messianic Jews with the lost tribes of Israel – characterized by “Hebrew Roots” teachers as the denominational Christians.

A staple of the burgeoning Two House theology, the 37th chapter of Ezekiel is being widely presented as forecasting how Christian denominational structures will be blended into a new paradigm, in which the supposedly re-gathered Messianic Jews lead their Northern descended brethren (allegedly found in “pagan” Christianity), back to a Torah observant version of the Gospel.

The entire scenario is based on Ezekiel’s encounter with the LORD, who instructs the prophet to join two sticks together, as a similitude of a work that God purposes to perform:

“Thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand” (Ezekiel 37:16, 17).

Like so many other passages where a visual, physical activity is conducted symbolizing a larger Spiritual reality, the LORD tells Ezekiel that when the people ask him what he is doing, the prophet is to tell them this predictive pantomime is to signify that God will rejoin the Northern Israelite tribes with the Southern tribes of Judah:

“Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand” (Ezekiel 37:19).

With Joseph and his son Ephraim (the latter one of the primary Northern 10 tribes that was carried away into captivity), the so called “lost tribes” are said here to be destined to be reunited with the two Southern tribes of Judah and Benjamin, and the Jerusalem of the Jews. The prophecy goes on to say that God will gather the children of Israel from among the heathen where they’ve been dispersed, and settle them in their own land:

“And I will make them one nation upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations…And David my servant shall be king over them; and they shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them…Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.” “Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people” (Ezekiel 37:22, 24, 23, 26).

The false prophets of our time, presently leading a huge portion of the believers, are carefully propagating the idea this Scripture will be fulfilled in the near term when, in fact, it was already fulfilled in the wonderful work of JESUS CHRIST in the first century.

Critics of the truth, routinely engaged in disinformation in order to defend their Antichrist work, brand such a statement as an indication of a belief in Preterism – thus, inaccurately labeling the truth in order to diminish its impact. Preterism is the doctrine which states that all prophecy, particularly that presented as the end times (including the tribulation), occurred in the days of the Roman siege of Jerusalem.

However, the Preterist Apostasy (see the book of the same name) is a faulty system; but it is hardly “Preterist” to recognize the fact that Jesus fulfilled an Old Testament prophecy during His earthly sojourn. Indeed, He fulfilled hundreds of prophecies, so the attempt to demonize genuine doctrine by attaching inaccurate pejorative terms, is part and parcel of the false prophet’s tactics.

The truth is, as previously stated, the prophecy of the joining of the house of Israel with the house of Judah, a momentous event which includes the arrival of one king (Ezekiel 37:22, Matthew 27:37) over the united body, was fulfilled in the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth.

The problem with perceiving such things is, as usual, a larger misperception of the Gospel itself – to say nothing of the Kingdom of God. Ironically, the assertion that a new religious-political regime is presently forming via this heretical Judaeo-Christian coalition is, in itself, a fulfillment of prophecy:

“And there was given unto [this powerful empire] a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies….” (Revelation 13:5).

At issue in this crucial subject is whether or not Jesus fulfilled Ezekiel’s prophecy in His magnificent work on the cross. In fact, although most believers have been taught that various doctrinal approaches (such as those which push this prediction into the last days) are simply variations in prophetic theory, when we deny that Christ has accomplished such things in His incarnation, we are falling into the trap of the Spirit of Antichrist (I John 2:22).

Jesus Christ has already joined the house of Israel with the house of Judah, and He is the one king who presides over All Israel (Romans 11:26). Furthermore, as “the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13) is the Son of David, we find the fulfillment of every part of this wonderful prediction in His marvelous ministry. Thus, the true house of Israel is now Undivided Under David.

Unfortunately, we’re passing through the time of Antichrist, and the strong delusion which has already captured the hearts and minds of millions of “believers,” is powerfully emanating out of this Two House theology. Worse yet, adjacent prophetic events are imminent – profound developments which will grant this false Antichrist driven, Judaeo-Christian coalition, enormous political power – and millions of sincere but deceived people, are already entangled in this hideous snare.

As always, the only defense is to stand in the true Gospel of Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:15) – but the Gospel once delivered to the saints is very rare indeed.

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord” (Amos 8:11)

-- James Lloyd

[Next: How Jesus Fulfilled The Two Sticks Prophecy - Undivided Under David Part II]

Dear Christian Friend,

This prophecy article was sent to you by one of our volunteers – a person who believes the LORD is doing a very special work at the ministry which produces this writing. People need to receive this information, but the resistance is fierce in these end times.

The Communique is but a part of the Christian Media ministry. A lot of people are trying to stop us from what we’re doing in Bible Prophecy, so if you’d like to read more along the lines of the present writing, we would love to send you the Communique in the future -- but we need to hear from you, as there are far too many people out there to continually send it on an unsolicited basis.

To get the next installment of the Communique (it’s all free), just hit reply and put the word YES! in the subject line, and the person who forwarded this email to you will arrange for us to send you links on prophecy and predictions of things you can expect to see in the near future.

We also stream prophecy audio 24/7 and have downloadable video shows as well, so a YES! response will get you all the links you need to access these materials.

Some are convinced Christians should never send an Email to someone without permission (Did the Disciples of Jesus ask people for permission to tell them the Good News?), while others don’t consider prophecy important – and there are other reasons people don’t want to receive our material. If that’s the case, just reply with the word REMOVE in the subject line (that part is important as our software looks for that word), and we will cheerfully delete your name from our database.

Thanks for reading this far, and we hope you’ll respond favorably, reply with a YES!, and take a look at what the LORD has shown us here at the Christian Media ministry.

  • [Trad Gnu] [News] December 3, 2013 - Communique - Undivided Under David, End Times, 04/12/2013