trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] B2B TIBET

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] B2B TIBET

  • From: "Jaysinh Thakker" <jay AT kailasmansarovar.com>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] B2B TIBET
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:45:31 +0530

Title: Template 1 - Single Column
ABC Widgets

LEADERS IN NEPALTOURS, PIONEERS IN KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA

KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA 2015

Dear Trade Partners,

We are pleased to offer very competitive group rate for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2015.

Please note that given rates are for Agents only and for group size as mentioned. We can workout competitive cost for you even for smaller groups.

Chinese Govt. have levied new rule of maximum 17 travelers in one bus accordingly if any surcharge (Expected about US$ 300) will be levied will be collected extra after final decision come from CIPSC (China India Pilgrim Service Center) till that we quote you as per bus as per presently announcement by CIPSC.

Dealing with us will not only beneficial for money transfer mater but also comparing to Nepal base operators we offer more staff ratio for better services to client and of course Pure Vegetarian Kitchen with awesome menu is possible only with Indo Nepal Holidays.

Looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship…

 SPECIAL B2B OFFER FOR GROUP TOUR OPERATORS FOR GROUP SIZE 40+

DAY

ITINERARY

BUDGET STAY

DELUX STAY

1

Kathmandu

3* Hotel

5* Hotel

2

Kathmandu

3* Hotel

5* Hotel

3

Nyalam

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Hotel with Shower & Toilet

4

Nyalam

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Hotel with Shower & Toilet

5

Dongpa / Saga

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Hotel with Shower & Toilet

6

Mansarovar

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

7

Mansarovar

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

8

Parikrama trek Derafuk

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

9

Parikrama Trek Zuthulfuk

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

10

Dongpa / Saga

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Hotel with Shower & Toilet

11

Nyalam

Dormitory Lodge with common toilet

Hotel with Shower & Toilet

12

Kathmandu

3* Hotel

5* Hotel

13

Transfer to Airport

TOUR COST US$ + INDIAN RUPEES

Ex Kathmandu

$ 950 + ` 33000

$ 950 + ` 51000

 Indian Govt. Service Tax applicable @3.09% on the final bill

INCLUDES:

EXCLUDES:

3 Night Stay in Kathmandu 4* Hotel with Vegetarian Meals (Twin sharing)

Airport Pick up & Drop transfers in Kathmandu

One Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu

9 nights Best Available Hotel / Guest House in Tibet (4 to 5 sharing & dormitory)

Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepal by Tourist Non A/c Coach.

Tibet group visa and travel/ trekking permits

Guesthouse in Tibet (for the entire journey) –  Tibetan common toilet + Toilet Tent with Chair

All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, Lunch, Evening high tea, Soup with chatpata & dinner)

Mineral Water while on the Tour 20Ltr Jar (Refill your bottle from our Jar)

Transportation in Tibet in Luxury Bus

Lake Mansarovar   Parikrama by Bus (Chinese Govt have special sightseeing bus at Kailash Mansarovar region).

English speaking Tibetan guide.

Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas).

All necessary Kitchen & camping equipment s.

Down jacket for Tour Period.

Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama to carry foods and baggage.

Gamow bag (pressure bag) and oxygen for emergency use

Medical kit bag / First Aid kit

Porter cost in Kodari Border (while going and coming back)

Travel Bag, cap, Back Bag

All applicable Taxes & service charges

Indian Manager for Entire Tour

Any Kind of Air Fare.

GST 3.09% on Final Tour Billing.

Nepal visa for NRIs / foreigners.

All personal expenses like telephone calls, tips, shopping, laundry, cold/hard drinks etc.

Personal call from mobile phones, there will be charge as per the use.

Personal use of pony (horse) / porter during Parikarma (Kora).

Single room supplement in Kathmandu.

Any extra services such as extra vehicle / hotel nights / sightseeing tours than mentioned in the itinerary.

Evacuation cost, Travel Insurance.

Extra cost such as extra night stay than mentioned in the itinerary, ill health, cancellation, changes in itinerary that are incurred due to unforeseen reasons such as road blockage due to landslide, heavy snowfall, strikes, flight cancellation etc.

Service which are not mentioned above in inclusion part.

 Beside groups you may sale our Fix departure Groups

Published COST $ 950 + ` 45000

TAC ` 6000

 FIX DEPARTURES 2015

· 18 May, 26 May (full moon)

· 9 June, 15 June, 25 June (full moon)

· 8 July, 11 July, 25 July (full moon)

· 1 Aug, 8 Aug, 23 Aug (full moon)

· 11 Sep, 21 Sep (full moon )

Beside above packages we can tailor made tour for your VVIP Groups (Minimum 6 Pax) for other itineraries of Helicopter tour, Kailash Mansarovar with Lhasa etc. Please visit our website www.kailasmansarovar.com

Mr. Jaysinh Thakker        Mobile: +91 9869176514

Ms.Raksha Thakker         Mobile: +91 9869045469  /  9920445469

INDO NEPAL HOLIDAYS PVT. LTD.

TEL: +91-22-25914379 / 25914376
EMail: jaysinhthakker AT gmail.com

           indonepalholidays AT gmail.com

Web : www.indonepalholidays.com

            Www.kailasmansarovar.com

TOURISM IS AN ART, WE DEFINE THE PERFECT ART OF TOURISM

  • [Trad Gnu] B2B TIBET, Jaysinh Thakker, 28/01/2015