trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Lanyards World

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Lanyards World

  • From: Nuno Oliveira <noliveira87 AT gmail.com>
  • To: destinatários não revelados: ;
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Lanyards World
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:13:15 +0100

Hello Dear Friends,   I'm Nuno Oliveira and I'm a Portuguese student.   I only need a few seconds of your precious attention.   In my free times, I make a collection of lanyards and pins. At this moment, I have about 1800 lanyards and 300 pins, therefore I would like to ask if your institution / company / store / brand could contribute to this collection. It's just a simple request that somehow could be some kind of publicity.   I hope my collections will be increasing more and can count on the help of all, because without this assistance none of this would be possible :)   If you don't have pins or lanyards, I accept to postal cards, pens, pencils, badge, pennant, keyring, lighter, USB flash, cards deck, etc.   In case you do not mind sending me a lanyard and / or a pin to my humble collection, my address is:   Nuno Oliveira Rua Maria Vitoria Bourbon Bobone, nº31, Bloco C, Apart. C301 Quinta da Portela 3030-502 Coimbra Portugal   I'm sorry if my English language is bad :(   Thanks a lot for your time. Eternally grateful for your attention, any additional disposal situation.   Thank you Nuno Oliveira

  • [Trad Gnu] Lanyards World, Nuno Oliveira, 19/10/2015