trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] French translation of FSS #102

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] French translation of FSS #102

  • From: stephen mahood <mv AT fsf.org>
  • To: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • Cc: fcouchet AT april.org, trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] French translation of FSS #102
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 10:08:12 -0400

Therese,

Are you receiving the markdown file I send to the translators list? As
that would be the best source on it, if not I will add you to it.

We never use _ as a formatting in markdown only # in that case for
titles and headers.

~mv
--
stephen mahood
outreach & communication

On Wed, 2016-10-05 at 19:57 +0200, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
> Hello Stephen,
>
> Here is the French translation of the October issue.
>
> I have a question about Markdown. Should # and _ be escaped, or not?
> use pandoc to convert HTML to Markdown, and it escapes them, but the
> result is a little different from what I used to get in the mail (I
> haven't been subscribed to the FSS for several months because my
> subscription got canceled repeatedly).
>
> Best,
> Therese

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.