trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Pre-booking 2017-2018. Tu me fais tourner la tete - Avant premiere around Chagall

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Pre-booking 2017-2018. Tu me fais tourner la tete - Avant premiere around Chagall

  • From: MattatoioSospeso <circovolante AT open-street.eu>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Pre-booking 2017-2018. Tu me fais tourner la tete - Avant premiere around Chagall
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 21:41:12 +0000
  • Bounces-to: bounces AT open-street.eu

Tu Me Fais Tourner la Tête

"...What always tempted me most is the invisible aspect,
the so-called illogical side of form and spirit..."  M. Chagall

New Creation Freely inspired by Chagall flying lover painting. To discover love through flying acrobatic like a never ending dream.
No words, all odiens, 1h.

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEASER

Photo
Press
Full Video on-line on demand, for info visit our website
Workshop around the show "Shadow's dream"

All the best
D.A. MattatoioSospeso
Marco Mannucci

            info AT mattatoio.org +39 338 9971202 +33 06 22 61 41 01 www.mattatoio.org

View in browser

This message was sent to trad-gnu AT april.org by circovolante AT open-street.eu. StreetMailEu is a tool to develop European Cultural Cooperation in Street Arts field, provided by OPEN STREET aisbl. This mailing system may only be used for sending permission based email. If you did not give permission to receive emails from this sender, please notify us. Read our Privacy Policy. If you want to unsubscribe to all mailing lists hosted in StreetMailEu click Here. TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS MAILINGLIST, change your details or to choose which hosted lists to be subscribed to, visit your personal preferences page Here