trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Translation (fr) of appeal's page, please

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Translation (fr) of appeal's page, please

  • From: Devin Ulibarri <devinu AT fsf.org>
  • To: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Cc: tgodefroy AT april.org, Frédéric Couchet <fcouchet AT april.org>, Miriam Bastian <miriam AT fsf.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Translation (fr) of appeal's page, please
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 17:26:19 -0400

Hi,

It's that time of year! We will soon be announcing this season's biannual fundraiser.

When you are able, please translate the attached text.

Thank you!
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.
##Title:

* Let's work together for free software: Join the FSF community by July 21!
* Let's work together to improve and spread free software: Join the FSF
community by July 21!

## Text

Think of how many of our rights and freedoms we exercise through
software. We must ensure that we, the users, are in control of this software,
not
tech giants who deprive us of our rights! We still have a long way ahead to
achieve full software freedom, and we can only get there if we all work
together.

We would like to thank the thousands of free software advocates,
hackers, donors, members, volunteers, and contributors small and large,
who work towards software freedom. The Free Software Foundation (FSF)
is proud to be the center of gravity for so many in this fantastic
[community][1], amplifying your voices and spreading your work.

The FSF has a long history of advancing free software by [working
together][2] with groundbreaking projects. We're the sponsor of the
[GNU operating system][3], which celebrates its fortieth anniversary this
year. We educate the public on free software issues through [our
campaigns][4], are the steward of the [GNU family of licenses][5] like
the GPL, provide important
resources to the community including the FSF/UNESCO [Free Software
Directory][6], and our small tech team [provides critical infrastructure][7]
dozens of free software projects. However, we can't do this without
your help. Let's work together to improve and spread free
software. Free software needs a strong community, made up of people just like
you.

[1]: https://www.fsf.org/working-together/profiles/
[2]: https://www.fsf.org/working-together/
[3]: https://www.gnu.org/
[4]: https://www.fsf.org/campaigns/
[5]: https://www.fsf.org/licensing
[6]: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
[7]: https://www.fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/join-the-fsf-and-support-the-tech-team

### Support free software, join the FSF community

Please consider supporting our work by becoming an [associate
member][8], [gifting an associate membership][9] to a loved
one or making a [donation][10]. Having more members
amplifies our reach.

[8]: https://www.fsf.org/associate/
[9]: https://www.fsf.org/associate/gift
[10]: https://my.fsf.org/donate

[Join][11] the FSF today for $10/month ($5 for students), and help us grow the
community by 175 new associate members before July 21! If you start an
annual associate membership or contribute $120 or more as a donation
we'll send you a sustainable and stylish, genuine wood GNU head sticker.

[11]: https://my.fsf.org/join

Share the message using the hashtag #WorkingTogether on [social media
networks][12].

[12]: https://www.fsf.org/share

By joining the FSF, you:

* foster [free software projects][13];
* show your support for [free software][14];
* support important [campaigns][15];
* fund the [Free Software Directory][16];
* sponsor [critical infrastructure][17];
* maintain [community resources][18];
* get ultra cool [benefits][19]
* join a [community][1].

[13]: https://www.fsf.org/working-together/fund
[14]: https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software
[15]: https://www.fsf.org/campaigns/
[16]: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
[17]:
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/join-the-fsf-and-support-the-tech-team
[18]: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Main_Page
[19]: https://www.fsf.org/associate/benefits
[1]: https://www.fsf.org/working-together/profiles/

### Why do other people support the FSF?

* "I have a strong belief that all software and knowledge should be free
to everyone." -- Anonymous
* "I value the software and advocacy made by the fsf." -- Alex Aguayo
* "I am absolutely tired of having my privacy violated." -- Benjamin
Bennett
* "Free software allowed me to learn and become the man I am today. I
strongly believe in the right for everyone to experience what I experienced
in my life." -- Mohammad Aijaz
* "I believe in the four freedoms." -- Terry Deckard
* "GPL & AGPL." -- Anonymous
* "thanks for the awesome time i had at libreplanet :-)" -- Fredrick
Brennan
* "I also want to give back to the people who have greatly helped enable
the technology we enjoy today." -- Chris Duncan
* "I love GNU/Linux!" -- Kyle Moore

Share your reason with the hashtag #WorkingTogether, or email us at
campaigns AT fsf.org.

### Spread the free software message using these images

### Watch and share a keynote by FSF's executive director Zoë Kooyman!

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page