trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] French translation of the March Supporter

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] French translation of the March Supporter

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <tgodefroy AT april.org>
  • To: Miriam Bastian <miriam AT fsf.org>
  • Cc: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>, Frédéric Couchet <fcouchet AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] French translation of the March Supporter
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:23:02 +0100

Hello Miriam,

Here is the translation of FSS #191.

We'd like to ask you a favor: occasionally publish announcements of new
French translations of gnu.org articles -- just a few lines to inform
people that they exist. If it's OK, we will send you a short
announcement for the April issue. Thanks!

Best regards,
Thérèse

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page