trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] French translation of the March Supporter

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] French translation of the March Supporter

  • From: Miriam Bastian <miriam AT fsf.org>
  • To: tgodefroy AT april.org
  • Cc: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>, Frédéric Couchet <fcouchet AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] French translation of the March Supporter
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 11:17:21 -0500

Hello Thérèse and Frédéric Couchet,

On 3/4/24 10:23, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
Here is the translation of FSS #191.

Thank you very much for the swift and great translation. We won't be able to publish it before tomorrow as our system is being upgraded today and doesn't allow us to send anything.

We'd like to ask you a favor: occasionally publish announcements of new
French translations of gnu.org articles -- just a few lines to inform
people that they exist. If it's OK, we will send you a short
announcement for the April issue. Thanks!

Sounds great. Sure. We look forward to it.

Keep up the great work,

--
Miriam Bastian // Program Manager
Free Software Foundation

GPG Key: 005D 0372 4A11 C08A 5A35 3D2C 906D B6E3 98AA 6CF6
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page