traductions - Re: [Trad April] Re: FR->EN Proofreading request: Brevet unitaire : mais qui veut encore du projet actuel ?

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad April] Re: FR->EN Proofreading request: Brevet unitaire : mais qui veut encore du projet actuel ?

  • From: abram connelly <abram.connelly AT gmail.com>
  • To: traductions AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad April] Re: FR->EN Proofreading request: Brevet unitaire : mais qui veut encore du projet actuel ?
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:19:18 -0400

Therese,

  That first paragraph in FrEn-project-brevet-unit.en.html has quite a few errors in it, from incomplete sentences and missing punctuation.  Is this normal?  Will this be cleaned up further down the line?

Abe

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr> wrote:
Le lundi 30 septembre 2013 à 20:19 +0200, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
> Le lundi 30 septembre 2013 à 13:27 -0400, abram connelly a écrit :
> > I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure of the protocol to submit changes or
> > proofread.
> >
> > I've read it over and made a few minor modifications.  Please let me
> > know if it looks good.  Any other feedback would be welcome.
> >
> > Abe
> >

> Thanks a lot, Abe. You did exactly the right thing: make modifications
> on the pad and post on the list. :)
> Jeanne (or Fred) will look it over tomorrow.
>
> Thérèse

Hello Jeanne,

The translated HTML is attached, in case you'd like to publish it.

Thérèse

--
Pour gérer votre abonnement à la liste traductions et vos informations personnelles :
http://listes.april.org/wws/info/traductions