traductions - [Trad April] Revue annuelle des groupes de travail

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad April] Revue annuelle des groupes de travail

  • From: Thibaut BOYER <thibaut.boyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: APRIL liste traduction <traductions AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad April] Revue annuelle des groupes de travail
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:11:10 +0100

Hi everyone,

First of all, I wish you all the best for this new year :)

On Friday, January 17, will occur the yearly review of all April's workgroups.
It's a short online event when each group leader sums up the tasks done during the past year.
It happens on the #april room at irc.freenode.net from 12:30 to 1:30 pm. If you don't have an IRC client, you can access to the room using this web page: http://april.org/salon-irc-de-lapril (in French).

Everyone is welcome.
Although it will be in French, all non-French speaker can send me an e-mail with what they want to be discussed. By the way, it's also possible for everyone to send me an e-mail and I'll be your voice!

Regards,
Thibaut

  • [Trad April] Revue annuelle des groupes de travail, Thibaut BOYER, 12/01/2014