traductions - Re: [Trad April] Re: [FR->EN] Translation request: L'April signe les prindipes internationaux...

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad April] Re: [FR->EN] Translation request: L'April signe les prindipes internationaux...

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: traductions AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad April] Re: [FR->EN] Translation request: L'April signe les prindipes internationaux...
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 21:15:01 +0100

Le vendredi 10 janvier 2014 à 09:29 +0000, Papajorgji,Juna a écrit :
> I made a few changes and raised a couple of questions.

Thanks a lot, Juna.

Your questions are quite relevant, but in fact I used the wording of the
original text [1] (last sentence of the first paragraph):

"These principles can provide civil society groups, industry,
States and others with a framework to evaluate whether current
or proposed surveillance laws and practices are consistent with
human rights."

Also, the title of the original text is "International Principles on the
Application of Human Rights to Communications Surveillance".
This is why I left "the" out of the quote.

[1] http://en.necessaryandproportionate.org/text

Best regards,
Thérèse