traductions - Re: [Trad April] FR-> EN News Item: the Rhône- Alpes Region wants to join April

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad April] FR-> EN News Item: the Rhône- Alpes Region wants to join April

  • From: Jeanne Rasata <rasataj AT gmail.com>
  • To: traductions AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad April] FR-> EN News Item: the Rhône- Alpes Region wants to join April
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 05:28:01 -0500

Hello, Everyone,

On 3/6/14, Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr> wrote:
> The address of the pad again:
> https://pad.april.org/p/FrEn-adhesion-rhone-alpes

I went over it and think it looks good now.

I think, however, that there is a problem with the second sentence (a
few words missing in the French, perhaps?), which might sound
incomplete to a lot of people, in English at least. If we want to
leave as is, you can just delete what I wrote in large caps. Thanks.
j.