traductions - [Trad April] translation work for the Libre Software Meeting (RMLL)

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad April] translation work for the Libre Software Meeting (RMLL)

  • From: Marc Hépiègne <marc.hepiegne AT oisux.org>
  • To: jobenoist AT hotmail.fr, salmon.marjorie09 AT gmail.com, ophelie.coppe60 AT hotmail.fr, flofychannel AT gmail.com, dearbhla.mcgrath9 AT mail.dcu.ie, touchardyann AT gmail.com, paula.lucas AT u-picardie.fr, HEURTEBISE Samuel <samuel.heurtebise AT carrion.fr>, martine.carroye AT laposte.net, Hélène Vanderbauwhede <helene.vanderbauwhede AT wanadoo.fr>, GérardVANREYSELl <gerardvanreysel AT orange.fr>, Jacqueline HEPIEGNE <j.hepiegne AT wanadoo.fr>, Daniele CHARLIER <daniele.charlier AT wanadoo.fr>, traductions AT april.org, translation AT listes2015.rmll.info
  • Subject: [Trad April] translation work for the Libre Software Meeting (RMLL)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 21:53:58 +0100

Hello,
if you have some time, can you give a little help to improve the
translation of the grant application attached that we must go to the
Free Software Foundation Europe.
This email is for many recipients but what we all have in common is
being busy withmany activities. So my request is a bit like a bottle
thrown into the sea.
Thank you in advance for any contribution.
Marc Hépiègne

  • [Trad April] translation work for the Libre Software Meeting (RMLL), Marc Hépiègne, 19/11/2014