jeux - [Jeux libres] Alpha_one_x86 / pokecraft

Objet : Liste de discussion sur les jeux libres / Mailing list on Free games (liste à inscription publique)

[Jeux libres] Alpha_one_x86 / pokecraft

  • From: alpha_one_x86 <alpha_one_x86 AT first-world.info>
  • To: jeux AT april.org
  • Subject: [Jeux libres] Alpha_one_x86 / pokecraft
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:28:42 +0200

Hello,
I don't know if I need put my text in english or not.
Well, I'm alpha_one_x86, dev of ultracopier (supercopier/teracopy like into Qt, high performance) and catchcopy.
I'm according to some idea that's game open source is poor. I'm developing 2D tile game, with tile move, battle on by one. The target is have solid base with performance and security, and be flexible to be used into lot of other similar game. I have planned mod support, the protocol is very effective with small network finger print, it allow multiple implementation on client/server side.
I will do inversion into QML2 dev to do the client, I'm charging about the protocol, api and server. The server have very small finger print into memory/cpu and support more than other mmorpg (can support 400 player on same map and 60000 on different map, with less than 100MB, but it's not representative). It's very very important because lot of user witch open their server can't have very big server, and the other have slow down on large scale number of player.
I do hosting offer to not pay alone all the freelance charge for the QML2 client.
I will keep minimal base to start another mmorpg kind, but for my part it will mix of pokemon, minecraft, X3, lineage (see pokecraft home page).
After the target is have professional quality server/client/graphics.

Thanks for your attention.

--
alpha_one_x86 <alpha_one_x86 AT first-world.info>
Main developer of Ultracopier, Esourcing and server management

  • [Jeux libres] Alpha_one_x86 / pokecraft, alpha_one_x86, 25/04/2012