jeux - [Jeux libres] Hello everybody

Objet : Liste de discussion sur les jeux libres / Mailing list on Free games (liste à inscription publique)

[Jeux libres] Hello everybody

  • From: Côme BERNIGAUD <come.bernigaud AT laposte.net>
  • To: jeux AT april.org
  • Subject: [Jeux libres] Hello everybody
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:19:59 +0200

Hi!
I'm MCMic, I've developped several small video-games during my studies.
Most of them are listed here (along with my small contributions to bigger projects) : http://mcmic.haxx.es/
First game I worked on was Slime Volley : http://slime.tuxfamily.org

Last games I worked on were Genetic Invasion and AudioRacer:
http://projects.haxx.es/p/genetic-invasion/
http://projects.haxx.es/p/audioracer/

I also gave a speech about FLOSS games and business models in french :
http://linuxfr.org/news/quel-mod%C3%A8le-%C3%A9conomique-pour-le-jeu-vid%C3%A9o-libre

MCMic

PS: I think this mailing list should chose a speaking language and stick to it, it does not seem like a good idea speaking english and french on the same mailing list.