trad-gnu - Re: [TRAD GNU] stallman-mec-india - 5e morceau

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [TRAD GNU] stallman-mec-india - 5e morceau

  • From: Therese Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [TRAD GNU] stallman-mec-india - 5e morceau
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:03:11 +0200

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-07-14 04:30-0300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2011-07-27 09:51+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Therese <godef.th AT free.fr>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL AT li.org>\n"

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Is there any country that said &lsquo;no&rsquo; to software patents?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, there are countries which don't have them, but it's not clear that there's any country which has affirmed this recently."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Sir, could you please elaborate on the benefits the software development community got in European countries from this policy?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, the benefit is you don't have to be afraid someone will sue you because of some of the ideas were a combination of the ideas that you used in a program you wrote.  Basically software patents mean that if you write a program, somebody else might sue you and say you're not allowed to write that program.  The benefits of not having software patents is you're from that."
msgstr ""

msgid "Now in India you've probably taken for granted that you're safe from that.  But that will only long as long as they're no software patents in India."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Are there any threats to India not acceding to software regime?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well there's no software regime.  The GATT agreement doesn't require software patents.  There's no treaty requiring software patents."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Most people, if they had a chance to get a patent and make a lot of money out of it, they wouldn't pass it up&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, many people if they had a chance to get a gun and make a lot of money of it wouldn't pass it up."
msgstr ""

msgid "The point is, therefore, let me try not to hand them that opportunity.  You know, since we don't have a government agency handing out guns to people on the street we should not have a government agency handing out software patents to people on the street either."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Being an advocate of this non-patency, have you ever faced any&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I'm having trouble hearing you.  Please try to make an effort to pronounce every sound clearly that I might understand."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: &hellip;You being an advocate of this non-patency, have you faced any problems with this multinationals or something?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: have I faced any problems&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: &hellip;so far in your life ?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I'm sorry.  What did he say?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Have you faced any problems with multi-nationals in your life?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, there are many.  In the community where I develop software, there are many examples of programs that had their features taken out, programs that didn't have the features put in the first place, programs that were not even written for many years, because of this.  There are many examples of jobs we can't do, because we're not allowed to do them."
msgstr ""

msgid "Now we collected examples of this and were looking for people to write them up.  You've to look at each example and investigate it fully and write down a clear description of what happened and what the harm was and so on.  We had had trouble finding people to do this.  We're looking for more.  So someone who is really good at writing clear English might want to volunteer for this."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: I think he asked whether you had any threat to you by any multinational companies&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well they never threatened my life!"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Yeah that's the question!"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: But they do threaten our work.  Now they threaten to sue us."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Volunteer</b>: There's a question from a gentleman at the back: If the multinational companies that produce hardware, like Intel, coming to a contract coming to a contract with big software companies to restrict Free Software by changing the microprocessor patents, how will you overcome such a hazard?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I see very little danger of that.  Intel recently developed a new computer architecture, and far from trying to stop us from supporting it, they hired people to implement it."
msgstr ""

msgid "So it looks like we should now we move to Free Software questions.  I'd like to remind people that until this last answer, I was not speaking for the Free Software movement.  I was speaking of something of vital interest to every programmer which is to be free to write programs and not get sued for having written them as long as you wrote them yourself.  And that's the freedom that you've taken for granted until now and that's the freedom you will lose if you have software patents."
msgstr ""

msgid "Now however we're moving to the topic of Free Software, which is what I spent most of my time working on, and the individual, actual software development project that I've lead which is developing the GNU operating system, which is a Free Software, Unix-like operating system used by some twenty million people estimated today.  So I am going to answer questions on Free Software and GNU."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: In the absence of a concrete revenue model for Free Software, will this also go bust like the dotcoms?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I can't predict the future but I want to remind you that the dotcoms were businesses.  And Free Software is not primarily a business.  There are some Free Software businesses.  Whether they will succeed or ultimately fail, I don't know.  But those businesses do contribute to our community, but they are not what our community is all about.  What our community is all about is having the freedom to redistribute and study and change software.  A lot of Free Software is developed by volunteers and the amount is increasing and, no matter what happens with the companies that's not going away."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: I understand companies like IBM are also investing considerably in making their systems and software compatible with free source code like Linux&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: You mean GNU?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: All right&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Yes, they call it Linux.  Actually the system is mainly GNU and Linux is one of the pieces."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>[From audience]</b> The kernel is hardly eighteen percent."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, really, that much? What I saw is three percent."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>[From audience]</b> You can see through a needle.  Very insignificant."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: But, I also understand that they've invested around a billion dollars in doing so.  Now my question is&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well that's not true."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: My question is, for a service that has no revenue model, will this be sustainable in the future and if I change my business onto&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I'm sorry I can't predict the future.  No one can."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: How can I&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Some god men can predict the future.  I'm not.  I'm a rationalist."
msgstr ""

msgid "I can't tell you what's going to happen.  What I can tell you is that what IBM claims to have put a billion dollars into the GNU plus Linux operating system, that's no entirely true.  You've to look carefully on what they're spending this money on, and you'll find they are spending this money on various different things, some contribute and some don't."
msgstr ""

msgid "For instance, they are funding some work on developing the GNU/Linux system.  That's good, that contributes.  They do develop some other Free Software packages that they've contributed to the community.  That's a real contribution."
msgstr ""

msgid "They are also developing many non-free programs to make them run with the GNU/Linux system and that is not a contribution.  And they are publicizing the system, well, it's not a primary contribution, but it does help.  You know, having more user is not our primary goal.  But it's nice if more people would try our software, so that does help, but then they're mistakenly calling this Linux which is not quite right, and they're lobbying for software patents in Europe, which is bad, so, yeah IBM is doing many different things, some are good and some are bad, and if you want to have a full view, it's important to look at the individual actions.  Do not try to add it up because that just means you're missing the important aspects of the situation."
msgstr ""

msgid "Are there any more questions?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: This question is not about patent or copyright or anything like that.  But this is one example what you said about &mdash; if statement and while statement &mdash; that you said something about the differences in the field of computer science and differences other sciences, that is other engineering sciences.  You said that if I change something in the if loop that's if statement, there won't be any effect, that you said&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: No I didn't say that."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: You said that! You said that there isn't any heating effect.  I remember that&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I'm sorry, I know what I said.  I said something that's partly similar to that&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: I'll tell the exact statement: you said there won't any heating effect."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Any whating effect?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Heating effect.  Heating&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Oh yes we don't have to worry about how much heat is&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Yeah, yeah, exactly.  Then what is it that cascading effect? If I change the structure of the loop, there will be an effect."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Oh sure.  The program will behave differently when you change it, but I'm not saying that writing every program is easy that we never make mistakes.  I listed a lot of specific kinds of problems, that would plague a mechanical or electrical engineer at every little detail, even if each detail gets to be very hard for them.  Worse for us, the problems are because we do so much, we're doing it so fast, we don't think carefully about each one thing.  So we make mistakes."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: So you admit that there's an effect."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Of course.  I never said otherwise, I'm sorry if you thought so.  Sure if you change a program it's going to do different things."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Sir, can you comment on the commercial distributions?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, you asked me to comment on the commercial distributions of GNU/Linux systems? Well, I think that's fine.  That's one of the freedoms Free Software gives you &mdash; the freedom to use it in business, the freedom to distribute it as part of the business, the freedom to sell copies in exchange for money.  These are all legitimate."
msgstr ""

msgid "Now, one thing I'm unhappy about is what the companies do this is that they add some non-free software to it."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: That's the installation program?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Yeah, any non-free software.  Because the goal was you should be able to get a completely free operating system.  Well, if I have a thing in a store which says I'm the GNU/Linux system, the public says Linux, but inside it there are some non-free programs, now you're not getting something that's entirely free anymore.  It doesn't entirely respect your freedom.  So the real goal for which we wrote the system is being lost."
msgstr ""

msgid "So that's a major problem our community faces now.  The tendency to put free software together with non-free software and make these non-free overall systems.  And then, you know, it might seem that the software is a success because many people are using it.  But if you look at our real goal, our real goal is not popularity.  Our real goal is to spread a community of freedom and we're not succeeding in doing that if the people are using non-free software systems."
msgstr ""

msgid "Unfortunately, I couldn't give both speeches.  I can give a speech about software patents, or I can give a speech about free software.  They're very different and each one of them is a long speech.  So unfortunately what it means is that I can't explain about Free Software and the GNU project here.  Am I giving anther speech in Kochi? Am I giving the Free Software speech in Kochi?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: No."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Oh well.  I gave that speech in Trivandrum."
msgstr ""

msgid "So I'll answer five more questions and then I have to call it quits because it gets to be quite draining to answer so many."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Excuse me sir, question from me again.  Sir, this is a personal question.  Me, as such, I love programming. I spend a lot of time in front of my system.  And I was listening to some of your earlier speeches where you said that back in the 70's, the community of programmers had a sense of goodwill among them.  They used to share code, they used to develop on it."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, a specific community of programmers which I belonged to.  This was not all programmers.  This was one specific community.  Continue."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Yes sir.  In that context, I feel particularly, me as such, I feel very hurt when I see the so called interaction among programmers today.  Because many of us are very good programmers but we look at each other in different colors depending upon the tools we use &mdash; &ldquo;hey, he's a windows guy&rdquo;, &ldquo;hey, he's a GNU/Linux guy&rdquo;, &ldquo;hey, he's into Solaris systems&rdquo;, &ldquo;he's a network programmer&rdquo;.  And unfortunately most of this prejudice come from a lot of misinterpretation out of things like this.  None of these guys promote Free Software as such, and it hurts me as a programmer and many of my colleagues, and I work in an environment&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Could you speak a bit more slowly, I am hearing most of it, but there was one point that I miss, so you speak slowly."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Yeah, and that here that we work with in an environment you are judged according to the tools you use rather than the quality of work."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: To me that, well, in one sense there is a situation where in a limited way that is rational.  If there is a tool which is normally used for doing fairly easy jobs and there are lot of people who now had to do it than I would imagine now, I wouldn't want, I might not pay as much to them as somebody who does very hard jobs with a different tool that's used for hard jobs.  But it's true if you're talking about hard jobs, it makes no sense that you prejudice about what tools people are using.  Good programmers can use any tools."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: That was not the focus here.  The focus was that here it's a question of goodwill.  Goodwill amongst programmers these days seems to be melted down into the, you know little boxes of this system and that system and that hurts."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I agree we should encourage people to study more different things and we should never be prejudiced against people because of some detail, you know the fact that this person likes Prolog and this person likes C, why should they hate each other&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: It's not even that distinct.  It's like this person works on GNU/Linux and this person works on Windows, which are the major operating systems today in India at least."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, in that case, though it's not just a prejudice.  You see Windows is a system, a social system, that keeps people helpless and devoid.  Whereas, GNU/Linux is an alternative that is created specifically to liberate people and to encourage them to collaborate.  So to sum it then, it's not like where you born in this country or that country, no this is like your choice of politics.  And it does make to criticize people for their choices about important issues."
msgstr ""

msgid "So, I would say, a person who's using Windows, well, either he's actively supporting this power structure or at least may be he's trapped in it and doesn't have the courage to get out.  In that case you can forgive him, I guess, and encourage him.  You know there are different situations in any place where people're different.  Some people are making more or less effort to try to improve things.  I believe in judging people as individuals, not as lumping them together by their groups."
msgstr ""

msgid "But this is, in this one case it is, somewhat alike political choice with political consequences for society and that's exactly what makes sense to criticize people."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Sorry to continue again on this, but I'm a little persistent about this. It's&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: This is your last chance."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Yes sir, thank you.  Generally when statements like these are made people who are not so much, you know, in connection with these things tend to assume that cooperative communities and sharing of source code and sharing of ideas and things like that don't exist in other environments but they do, and that's very unfortunate that they think so."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I'm sorry &hellip; &ldquo;that don't exist in other environments&rdquo;, I don't know which other environments that you're talking about I don't understand."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Other programming environments, other operating systems."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well may be there are some users developing some Free Software that runs on Windows, in fact I'm sure&hellip;"
msgstr ""

msgid "<i>Note: At this point, there was a short blackout, and both the recording and the transcript is incomplete here.</i>"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, may be there, are there any questions? Could you speak louder? I can't hear you at all."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Sir may I ask you a question?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Okay you can, sure."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: In Free Software System we will be distributing the source code also together with the software.  So a person is entitled to change whatever he can in the source code.  So don't you think there will be too many software versions of a particular software and this will in turn cause problems for a layman to find out which will suit him the most."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Practical experience is that this is not a problem and occasionally it happens.  But not very often.  Now, you see that the reason is that the users want interoperability and with Free Software the users are ultimately in control and what they want they tend to get.  The Free Software developers realize that they had better &mdash; if they are going to make incompatible changes they are likely to make users unhappy and their versions are not going to be used.  So they generally draw the obvious conclusion and pay a lot of attention to interoperability."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: What I feel is that like I'll be just loading a software into my computer and the next morning I'll find a better version then again I'll have to change it.  The next morning again something has been done to the source code and that's a better version, so don't you&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: In general you are not going be finding a better version everyday and the reason is that typically for any given program there is usually only one version that is widely used.  May be there will be two, once in a while there will be three &mdash; when there is no good maintainer that might happen.  So you are just not going to keep finding out about more versions that are good everyday; there aren't so many.  There won't be that many popular versions.  There is one situation where you can get a new version everyday.  That is, when there is one team doing a lot of work on development then every day you can get the latest version.  That you can do.  But there is only one version at any given time."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Sir, don't you think we will have to implement an organization which will take into consideration all these updations and it will just provide a single software which will have all the updations right."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I'm sorry, I didn't hear that.  Shouldn't we have an organization that would do something with all these versions &hellip; but i don't know what."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Like, say I have developed a version of&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Did anyone else hear what she said? Could anyone else tell me what she said?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: The thing is that&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: It's a very valuable skill to learn to speak slowly and clearly.  If you ever want to give a speech which as part of your career you will, it's very helpful to learn to enunciate clearly and slowly."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Thank you sir.  Sir the thing is that don't you feel that we require an organization which will just perform a number of updations together and make available a software which will club all the updations until that date?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: You are saying, take various different applications and put them together?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Yes Sir."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I will tell you a lot of organizations are doing that; in fact every one of the GNU/Linux distributions is exactly that.  Debian does that, Red Hat does that&hellip; We to some extent do that also for the GNU packages.  We work on making sure they work together."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Excuse me Sir, we have talked lot against patents.  In US conditions have you ever been forced to put forward any applications for patents?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: No.  But no one can force me to make a patent application&hellip;"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Also do you own any patents?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: I do not own any patents.  Now, I have considered the possibility of applying for patents to use them as part of a mutual strategic defense alliance."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Do you mean to say that if I have twenty patents with me, I donate it to the FSF and you maintain it for me?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Well, not the FSF, it would be a separate specialized organization that would exist specifically so that we would all contribute are patents and that organizations would use all of these patents to shelter anyone who wishes shelter.  So anyone can join the organization, even somebody who has no patents.  And that person gets shelter of this organization.  But then we all do try to get patents so as to make the organization stronger so it can protect us all better.  That is the idea, but so far no one has been able to get this started.  It's not an easy thing to do, and part of the reason is that applying for the patent is very expensive.  And a lot of work as well."
msgstr ""

msgid "So this will be the last question."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dt>
msgid "<b>Q</b>: Why can't the Free Software foundation start its own distribution?"
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <dl><dd>
msgid "<b>A</b>: Oh well, the reason is that Debian is almost what we want, and it seems better to be friends with Debian and try to convince them to change it a little rather than to say, &ldquo;Well, we are not going to use it; we are going to make our own thing&rdquo;.  And also it seems likely to be more successful too because, after all there are a lot of people working on Debian already.  Why try to make an alternative to that large community.  Much better to work with them and convince them to support our goals better.  If it works, of course, and we have our ways to go in that."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <p>
msgid "So that was the last question, I can't stay all day answering questions, I'm sorry.  So at this point I am going to have to call a halt and get going and go have lunch.  So thank you for listening."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <p>
msgid "[Applause]."
msgstr ""

#. TRANSLATORS: Use space (SPC) as msgstr if you don't have notes.
#. type: Content of: <div>
msgid "*GNUN-SLOT: TRANSLATOR'S NOTES*"
msgstr "Le sommaire et les sous-titres de la conférence ont été ajoutés par l'équipe de traduction, pour faciliter la lecture."

#. type: Content of: <div><p>
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <div><p>
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <div><p>
msgid "Please see the <a href=\"/server/standards/README.translations.html\">Translations README</a> for information on coordinating and submitting translations of this article."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <div><p>
msgid "Copyright &copy; 2001, 2008, 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc."
msgstr ""

#. type: Content of: <div><p>
msgid "This page is licensed under a <a rel=\"license\" href=\"http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/\";>Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License</a>."
msgstr ""

#. TRANSLATORS: Use space (SPC) as msgstr if you don't want credits.
#. type: Content of: <div><div>
msgid "*GNUN-SLOT: TRANSLATOR'S CREDITS*"
msgstr ""

#.  timestamp start
#. type: Content of: <div><p>
msgid "Updated:"