trad-gnu - CPA Online Portal Solution

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

CPA Online Portal Solution

  • From: Steve Harrison <steve.harrison AT filegenius.net>
  • To: trad-gnu AT april.org
  • Subject: CPA Online Portal Solution
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:00:28 -0400

Title: HTML Message
CPA Online Portal Solution

Don't wait until the next big tax season to find and set up your firm's portal.

File Genius for accounting firms
is the least expensive and easiest to use of all web-based portal solutions.

http://www.cra010.net/cpalnd20.php?TID=823620-99

Over 40,000 professionals use File Genius every day. According to them the top 3 reasons they do is "security, easy to use, and price".

Download all product information:

http://www.cra010.net/fgtotinfo20.php?TID=823620-99

Try our public demo site:

http://www.cra010.net/cpademo20.php?TID=823620-99

Or get your own site and take our 2-week no-charge trial (no payment info required):

http://www.cra010.net/ftrial20.php?TID=823620-99

"We used Sharefile and then Box.net for over a year until we learned that FileGenius, unlike Sharefile and Box.net, did NOT charge extra for additional users, private workspaces, or additional features. The cost on their price sheets were about the same as File Genius' but the actual bill was a lot more. The support was better and it was easier to use."

IT director, Northeast accounting firm, customer 3 years

"IT spent 7 months setting up Sharepoint and by the time we got it going the cost was about $1,700/month not counting IT's management. The worst thing was a quarter of our clients couldn't access it because of some firewall issue. During a quick trial of File Genius I learned everyone had access from anywhere (but actually more secure), it did everything we needed and the cost was less than a tenth of Sharepoint".

Partner, West coast investment firm, customer 4 years.

If you need more info just reply to this email or contact us here:

http://www.cra010.net/fgcontact20.php?TID=823620-99

--
Steve Harrison
File Genius

--

Stop All Emails: http://www.cra010.net/rmv20.php?TID=823620-99

  • CPA Online Portal Solution, Steve Harrison, 28/07/2011