trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] [Fwd: Re: Proposal for cleaning up the design of gnu.org]

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] [Fwd: Re: Proposal for cleaning up the design of gnu.org]

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] [Fwd: Re: Proposal for cleaning up the design of gnu.org]
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:18:31 +0100

Bonjour à tous,

Voici les dernières nouvelles du front:
:)

Thérèse

-------- Message transféré --------
De: Ineiev <ineiev AT gnu.org>
À: GNU Website Discussion <www-discuss AT gnu.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:29:22 +0400

Hello,

On 01/17/2014 05:31 PM, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:

> The new version has the trans-disclaimer just after #content, with a
> negative margin to float it to the edge of the page and reduce wasted
> space.
>
> Modified files:
> https://www.gnu.org/server/staging/nav-bar/test8/layout1.css

Thank you!

If there are no objections, I'll try to rework this variant to
changes in the SSI files and the boilerplate and commit the results
on 2014-01-22.

The localized versions of templates should be modified and regenerated
and committed simultaneously; the missing strings will be in English,
but at least the layout of translations won't break; in the same commit,
language-specific files should also be modified (most notably,
the topbanners should be removed).

Then the pages can be updated to that next version of the boilerplate.