trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] Mise en ligne de Autodéfense courriel

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] Mise en ligne de Autodéfense courriel

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: framalang <framalang AT framalistes.org>, trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] Mise en ligne de Autodéfense courriel
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:54:38 +0200

-------- Message transféré --------
De: Zak Rogoff <zak AT fsf.org>
À: [...]
Sujet: Planning to launch the translations on Monday
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:28:47 -0400

Hi everyone, just a heads up

We're planning to launch on Monday starting with an preprogrammed
mailing at 4:00 in the morning EDT. We'll include all translations that
are finished by then, and launch the others later.

I've already emailed with many of your about deadlines. If we've agreed
on deadline, you can consider it moved back to 4:00 AM EDT on Monday
morning. Sorry for the inconsistency in this. Please let me know if
you've got any questions.

We are writing the announcement of the translations now and, if you
like, you'll have a chance to translate it over the weekend.

One last thing: for the title of the post, I'm planning on including the
word "encryption" in a variety of languages. Could you reply to this
email and let me know this word in your language?

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page